The hardest decision I made when making the switch to a vegan diet was giving up EGGS. I just looooved the taste of them and for some reason didn’t think I could ever picture my life without them. But ever since I decided to try to see if I can live without them, wow have I ever been surprised that I could manage without them! With making the switch to a whole-foods plant based diet, it allows you be creative and innovative and relive food in a completely different way. Anyway, it’s all about the little switches and experiments so give this SIMPLE and fast tofu scramble a go because its mmm mm mmm 😉
- 1 whole grain wrap
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup diced peppers
- 85g firm tofu
- 1/2 tbsp veggie stock
- 1/8 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper for taste
- grated vegan cheese to top
- Heat a skillet on medium-heat and add some vegan butter
- Cook the peppers so they aren’t raw when you add in the tofu.
- Drain tofu and add to skillet. Grind the tofu up into pieces (size of your liking).
- Add in the tumeric and garlic powder.
- Pour in the veggie stock and allow it to absorb into the tofu.
- Remove from heat and Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on wrap, add spinach and grate some vegan cheese.
And there you go! Hope y’all like it as much as I do 🙂